Founded in 2014, LumiraDX is at the cutting edge of high-accuracy diagnostics for community healthcare. Established by a group of entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling diagnostics and health IT businesses, one of those – Multi-Sense Technologies – has been an Entrust client since 2015.
Prior to the global pandemic, we supported the company in the growth of its Stirling base and associated R&D, commercial, manufacturing and quality control activity.
However, the rebrand of Multi-Sense to LumiraDX also saw a period of additional growth for its Scottish operations, as it created new sites in the Central Belt.
Throughout that process, Entrust has worked in a non-exclusive partnership with the company to ensure its projected growth of 1,000 new personnel became a sustainable reality via smart talent acquisition.
- Non-exclusive contract, competing with five additional talent providers.
- 9 month period from June 2019 – 46% of all placements made by Entrust Resource Solutions.
- Partnership approach creates context to provide committed, sustainable workforce.
- Contract and permanent roles filled.
- Critical Head of Operations required to oversee transition to new facility.
- ERS working with UK government to facilitate fast-track of international hire.