Entrust’s relationship with research and manufacturing expert, Concept, began in 2012, based upon the success we had achieved for one it its key stakeholders (Dundee-based CXR) in providing a range of talent from C-suite to laboratory bench roles.
Manchester-headquartered Concept was initially made up of six acquisitions designed to challenge the existing marketplace. Entrust was appointed to roll out the activity we had undertaken for its predecessor in Dundee, across the UK.
- Long-standing client.
- Exclusive retained agreement - core Entrust team dedicated to account.
- ERS solutions/approach overcame challenges where other suppliers had failed.
- Filled 20+ hard to source chemist/analytical roles.
- Two-way relationship, client encouraged to invest time in brand.
- Challenges - location, previous high turnover.